The 2023 NFL Draft is still a month away, but that has not stopped DraftKings Sportsbook from releasing win totals for all 32 NFL teams. With so much time before the season, there is no doubt all of these numbers will move for various reasons. Still, it is important to note each team’s NFL win totals at the open.
Here is every team’s opening win total as of Monday, March 27, courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook.
2023 NFL Win Totals – Odds for Each Team
Regular Season Win Total
|Kansas City Chiefs||11.5 (O -105; U -115)|
|Cincinnati Bengals||11.5 (O -105; U -115)|
|San Francisco 49ers||11.5 (O +110; U -130)|
|Philadelphia Eagles||10.5 (O -150; U +120)|
|Buffalo Bills||10.5 (O -140; U +115)|
|Jacksonville Jaguars||10.5 (O +115; U -140)|
|Detroit Lions||9.5 (O -150; U +120)|
|New York Jets||9.5 (O -130; U +110)|
|Dallas Cowboys||9.5 (O -125; U +105)|
|Los Angeles Chargers||9.5 (O -125; U +105)|
|Miami Dolphins||9.5 (O +100; U -120)|
|New Orleans Saints||9.5 (O +105; U -125)|
|Cleveland Browns||9.5 (O +115; U -140)|
|Baltimore Ravens||8.5 (O -150; U +120)|
|Minnesota Vikings||8.5 (O -130; U +110)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||8.5 (O -120; U +100)|
|Denver Broncos||8.5 (O -110; U -110)|
|Seattle Seahawks||8.5 (O -105; U -115)|
|New York Giants||8.5 (O +105; U -125)|
|New England Patriots||7.5 (O -120; U +100)|
|Chicago Bears||7.5 (O -120; U +100)|
|Los Angeles Rams||7.5 (O -120; U +100)|
|Carolina Panthers||7.5 (O -120; U +100)|
|Atlanta Falcons||7.5 (O +100; U -120)|
|Tennesee Titans||7.5 (O +115; U -125)|
|Las Vegas Raiders||7.5 (O +120; U -150)|
|Green Bay Packers||7.5 (O +120; U -150)|
|Washington Commanders||7.5 (O +120; U -150)|
|Indianapolis Colts||6.5 (O -140; U +115)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||6.5 (O -110; U -110)|
|Houston Texans||5.5 (O -110; U -110)|
|Arizona Cardinals||5.5 (O +110; U -130)|
2023 NFL Win Totals – Historical Context
- The Lions have not won 10 games since 2014, yet their opening win total is 9.5 (-150). At the moment, oddsmakers are giving Detorit a 60-percent chance of winning at least ten games next season.
- The Atlanta Falcons were big spenders in free agency, but oddsmakers are not expecting a lot of improvement in Atlanta. They won seven games last year, and oddsmakers think it’s a 50/50 shot of them winning either seven or eight games.
- The Jaguars have won ten games one time in the last decade-plus, but their win total is 10.5. The implied probability states that there is a 58.3-percent chance they go under this win total, but still, oddsmakers are bearish on the Jaguars.
- The Packers are expected to lose Aaron Rodgers, but they are expected to sit around six or seven wins for this season. The Packers have won eight or more games in 11 of the past 14 seasons.
- The Bears won just three games last season, but their 2023 win total is 7.5, with an implied probability of 54.6-percent to the over.
- Even after shocking the NFL and making the playoffs with nine wins and a playoff appearance last year, the Seahawks are expected to regress. Their implied probability of Seattle going under 8.5 wins is 53.5-percent.
- Without Kyler Murray under center, the Cardinals seem to be at the bottom of the NFL. Arizona has the lowest win total with the highest probability of having the worst record in the NFL.
- Even though the Aaron Rodgers trade is not completed, it seems like oddsmakers believe the Jets will trade for Rodgers. New York has not won nine or more games since 2015.
- Though Lamar Jackson has requested a trade, oddsmakers are not sold that Jackson will not be a Raven. Their win total is 8.5 juiced to the over.